New password requirements took effect in April 2015.
When you create a new passoword, it must:
- Be at least 8 characters long (letters, numbers and symbols)
- Cannot include your first name, last name or username
- Must include at least 3 of the 4 items:
- At least one UPPERCASE letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one digit (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0)
- At least one symbol
The easiest is to capitalize one letter in your password and include 1 (or more) numbers.
Passwords are now valid for 90 days (180 days for priests who only have GroupWise accounts).